Jeep has launched a new special edition Grand Cherokee in the UK, priced from only £33,995 on-the-road.
The new Jeep Grand Cherokee S-Limited, with a limited production run of 250 models, is extremely well equipped and offers customers fantastic value for money combined with Jeep's legendary four-wheel-drive capability.
Based on the highly specified Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited model and costing only £2,000 more, the Jeep Grand Cherokee S-Limited adds the following SRT-inspired interior and exterior features to create a sportier look and feel:
- Body-coloured grille with black wire mesh texture
- Body-coloured sill extensions
- Unique 'Arrowhead' 18-inch alloy wheels with mineral grey pockets
- HID headlamps
- Rear spoiler
- Leather wrapped steering wheel and gear knob with carbon fibre style insert
- Leather wrapped gear shifter
- Refined aluminium bezel finished interior items
- Dark slate grey leather-trimmed sport seats with suede inserts
- Leather-covered dashboard binnacle
- Front and rear heated seats
- Deep tint sunscreen glass
- Aluminium finish pedals
- Available in Brilliant Black, Bright Silver, Dark Carbon and Modern Blue
The Jeep Grand Cherokee range now includes four models; Limited, S-Limited, Overland and SRT-8. The popular 3.0-litre, six cylinder diesel engine in the Grand Cherokee S-Limited, produces 215 bhp and 376 Ib ft of torque to give the Grand Cherokee a top speed of 124 mph.
Grand Cherokee Pricing (OTR)
- Jeep Grand Cherokee 3.0 CRD Limited £31,995
- Jeep Grand Cherokee 3.0 CRD S-Limited £33,995
- Jeep Grand Cherokee 3.0 CRD Overland £36,995
- Jeep Grand Cherokee 6.1 Petrol SRT-8 £43,495
Nigel Land, Marketing Director at Chrysler UK Ltd, said: "This new special edition model is a very attractive proposition for many new and existing customers. Highly specified with new interior and exterior finishes, including great four-wheel drive capability, the Grand Cherokee S-Limited will tempt many buyers looking for a new vehicle with lots to offer and at a fantastic price too."
Customers can benefit from a number of highly competitive finance deals on the Jeep Grand Cherokee S-Limited. For the first time, Chrysler will be launching an exciting new finance package, Advance Payment Plan (APP) at 0% APR. With APP, customers get the benefit of a Guaranteed Minimum Future Value (GMFV) of their vehicle, with the same end of contract options as a Personal Contract Plan (PCP), however, instead of paying monthly payments, the remaining balance is paid as a single upfront payment.
For customers who prefer PCP finance plans, the Jeep Grand Cherokee S-Limited PCP is available from £499 a month with 5.5 per cent APR (typical) plus deposit and optional final payment.
The Jeep Grand Cherokee S-Limited is on sale at dealerships now.Published 14 July 2010