Jaguar has announced a new dedicated programme for the chauffeur market offering an attractive package for chauffeurs who make the XJ long wheelbase their vehicle of choice.
The Jaguar Chauffeur Programme is designed to ensure buying, owning and maintaining a new Jaguar is an effortless experience.
David Spencer, head of Jaguar Corporate Sales said: "The XJ long wheelbase is already a strong competitor in the rapidly expanding chauffeur market. It costs £7,000 less than its nearest competitor and is best-in-class when comparing whole life costs and benefit-in-kind. With the lowest company car tax bill and strong residual values* accompanied by support from the Jaguar Chauffeur Programme, chauffeurs can enjoy hassle-free ownership and real world economy."
The Jaguar Chauffeur Programme features four key benefits:
- Replacement vehicle – Should a chauffeur's vehicle be off the road for any reason, Jaguar will provide a replacement. Chauffeurs licensed in London will benefit from a PCO (Public Carriage Office) licensed replacement vehicle to minimise inconvenience.
- Priority servicing and repairs – An XJ long wheelbase purchased through the Jaguar Chauffeur Programme will take priority when servicing or repairs are required to ensure the driver is not inconvenienced in any way.
- Free membership for one year with Quintessentially Jaguar Global Concierge Service** – This will enable chauffeurs to offer their clients an additional service including access to exclusive restaurants, the most sought-after theatre tickets, last minute hotel reservations and more.
- Tailored finance options – To help with particular requirements for chauffeurs, Jaguar can now offer a range of tailored finance options.***
Additionally, Jaguar is offering a 48-hour demonstration loan (PCO licensed for London) for those considering the XJ long wheelbase as their vehicle.
Priced from £47,292 for the 2.7-litre V6 Diesel Executive long wheelbase, the XJ is renowned for its all-aluminium body construction, state-of-the-art technologies and outstanding craftsmanship and build quality. Since its launch, the model line-up has been extended to include the XJ long wheelbase, the special edition XJR Portfolio, the XJ armoured vehicle and the most-recently introduced XJ long wheelbase diesel.
The XJ's advanced construction means that the long-wheelbase model is lighter than many of its key competitors’ standard wheelbase platforms. Thanks to that reduced weight the car can accelerate faster, stop more quickly and turn more purposefully. And it achieves all this without compromising in other areas, for the new XJ range also benefits from superb fuel economy and range, improved rigidity and safety, as well as exceptional ride and comfort.
- *When compared to its premium competitors, the XJ long wheelbase diesel executive has the lowest company car tax bill (£502 for a 40% tax payer), best-in-class monthly whole life costs (£1,343) and BIK (32%), plus second best residual values (41.62%). The XJ long wheelbase Sovereign has the lowest company car tax bill (£566 for a 40% tax payer), best-in-class monthly whole life costs (£1,498) and BIK (32%), plus the 3rd best residual values (40.16%). Data Source: Emmox Carcost. Figures correct as at February 2008.
- ** To find out more about Quintessentially, please visit www.quintessentially.com
- ***Jaguar offers a Contract Hire package where drivers can own an XJ long wheelbase over 18, 24 or 36 months with or without maintenance and with a range of flexible annual mileage parameters between 10,000 to 50,000 miles a year.
Pricing: Jaguar XJ long wheelbase
|Model||2.7 Litre V6 Diesel||4.2 Litre V8 Petrol|
|Sovereign||£53,292 OTR||£59,892 OTR|