There are few new cars which come with the same assurances as a new Hyundai – and now, Hyundai has launched a used car scheme which gives used Hyundai buyers just as much peace of mind.
Hyundai has just relaunched its Approved Used programme, which contains a host of measures to make that journey into the future a smooth one.The Hyundai Approved Scheme includes:
- A 12 month warranty with MOT insurance option available
- 30 day vehicle exchange plan
- A comprehensive pre-delivery multi-point inspection
- Vehicle history and mileage check
- RAC 24 hour roadside assistance
He continued: "No matter where in the country our customers buy their used car, the experience both post and pre-sale will be consistent with the standards and expectations enjoyed by our new car customers."
In addition an all encompassing used car location system has been developed in collaboration with MotorTRAK.
Simon McClure, Hyundai’s Account Manager at MotorTRAK: said: "Until now Hyundai has not had the benefit of a used car locator so we expect the level of online activity to increase considerably, resulting in a significant increase in business enquiries and, subsequently, sales across the whole network."
By visiting the Approved section at www.hyundai-car.co.uk customers are able to:
- Request a test drive from their nearest dealer
- Search for their next car using specific criteria
- Obtain a full specification and photograph of the actual vehicle on sale