As spring approaches Hyundai has added a new luxury special edition to its highly successful Tucson SUV range. The Tucson CDX already features a high level of standard equipment, such as; full leather interior, heated front seats, ABS with EBD, remote locking with alarm and air conditioning with climate control, to name a few.
The Hyundai Tucson Xenith is available in black or silver and is a 6-speed, 2.0 CRTD (Common rail turbo diesel) 4WD manual. The Tucson Xenith includes all the specification of the best-selling Tucson CDX model plus more than £3000 of added specification upgrades.
The New Hyundai Tucson Xenith includes:
- Colour coded side mouldings and bumpers
- Rear privacy glass
- Two tone leather and Alcantara upholstery
- Alcantara covered instrument cluster surround, gear gaiter, steering wheel, handbrake, armrest, door pull linings and door inserts
- Birds eye black maple wood effect trim on dashboard, console and door pulls
- Leather and alloy sports gear knob
- Luxury stainless steel embossed door entry guards
- Aluminium sports pedal trims
- 19” multi spoke alloy wheels with polished rims
Priced at £20,670 OTR this highly equipped model is in the showrooms now with the remit to provide customers with class leading value and exceptional specification.
As with all Hyundai vehicles a comprehensive support package goes hand in hand with any new purchase from the range. The package includes three-years’ RAC assistance cover, six year anti-perforation warranty and the industry leading, range-wide, five year unlimited mileage warranty.Published 27 March 2007