Bigger and better, both inside and out, the all-new Santa Fe SUV is expected to attract many new customers to the badge when it goes on sale on the 12th April 2006.
- Available for the first time with seven seats
- Strong predicted residual values
- Available in three high spec trim levels
- Backed by Hyundai’s unique seal of quality: a five year, unlimited mileage and fully transferable manufacturer-backed warranty
- On sale in the UK from 12 April 2006
- On-the-road prices from £20,995 for five seat 2.2 diesel VGT GSI manual - just £600 premium for seven seaters
- Petrol and diesel variants same price
- 38.7 mpg Combined Cycle for diesel manual 5-seat
Hyundai’s all-new Santa Fe, presented for the first time in both five and seven seat formats, is set to storm the UK SUV market.
Due to go on sale across the UK in mid-April, the launch of the all-new Santa Fe marks a further significant development in the history of Hyundai, the world’s seventh largest automotive manufacturer.
The Santa Fe was Hyundai’s first foray in the SUV segment when it was launched in 2001. Now the all-new incarnation is equipped to propel Hyundai to the forefront of the global SUV market in terms of style, performance, packaging and, crucially, quality and reliability.
The new Santa Fe marks a pivotal moment for Hyundai in its forward-looking efforts to elevate itself to become recognised as a manufacturer of high quality, desirable cars at an accessible price.
For more in-depth information about the new Hyundai Santa Fe [ click here ]Published 13 April 2006