New car buyers are running out of time to make the most of Hyundai's range of enticing winter offers. Only valid until 31st December, Hyundai dealers are offering savings across a range of models, including the rugged Tucson SUV, ideal for winter roads and the sexy Coupé, guaranteed to add flair to anyone's driveway.
Full information on the range of offers is available at Hyundai dealers, or on-line where customers can also find their nearest dealer. Offers include:
3 years' servicing with the Hyundai Getz
Hyundai is offering the Getz Supermini with a 3 year servicing package for just £99, until 31 December 2006 (offer excludes Getz 1.4 GSI).
Would-be Getz 1.1 GSI buyers, meanwhile, can get a free petrol engine upgrade to a 1.4 litre until 31 December (offer excludes automatic transmission).
Hyundai Tucson - From 4x4 to 5x5Hyundai has transformed its entry SUV from a 4x4 into a 5x5, with the offer of 5 years' free servicing in addition to the standard 5 year unlimited mileage warranty. The offer applies to the Hyundai Tucson Limited special edition and all CDX models, which start from £17,170 OTR.
Savings on Coupé
- £500 saving on the Coupé 1.6 S - now only £14,645 OTR
- £750 saving on the Coupé 2.0 Atlantic special edition - now only £16,420 OTR
- £750 saving on the Coupé 2.0 SE - now from only £16,420 OTR
- £2,000 saving on the Coupé 2.7 V6 - now from only £17,190 OTR
Moving more people for less - savings on Hyundai MPVs Hyundai's 5-seat Matrix and 7-seat Trajet MPVs come with considerable savings until the end of the year.
- £1,000 saving on Matrix 1.6 litre GSI - now from only £9,995 OTR
- £1,225 saving on Matrix 1.8 litre CDX - now from only £10,995 OTR
- £2,025 saving on Trajet GSI manual - now only £13,495 OTR
- £1,895 saving on Trajet GSI automatic - now only £14,495 OTR