- Seriously special offers on selected models for a limited period only
Hyundai dealers across the UK have a host of very special offers for customers during January… and February and March.
Savings ranging from £500 to £1000 on selected models and free satellite navigation on the Tucson SUV are just some of the exciting deals available. Buyers looking for a new car in January need look no further than their nearest Hyundai dealership for a great deal.
Customers can choose between a number of special offers on selected models from 1 January to 31 March, including:
- £500 deposit allowance when taking out a Hyundai Finance agreement on all Hyundai Getz 1.1 GSI, 1.4 GSI and SE models, from £6995 on-the-road
- £750 deposit allowance when taking out a Hyundai Finance agreement on a Hyundai Coupe 1.6 S model, from £14,795 on-the-road
- £1,000 off the recommended retail price of a Matrix 1.6 GSI and 1.6 GSI Auto, from £9,995 on-the-road
- Or, buy a new Hyundai Tucson SUV and take advantage of a free state-of-the-art satellite navigation system, from £14,395 on-the-road
If that wasn’t enough, all models come with Hyundai's unique and industry-leading seal of quality, its five year, fully transferable, unlimited mileage warranty.Published 3 January 2005