- Proven performer in UK and global supermini segment
- Transformation to further increase appeal and boost sales
- Range starts from just £7,495 OTR
- Air-conditioning as standard
- New engine line-up includes all new range-topping 110 PS (109bhp) 1.5 CRTD diesel engine
- On sale from 1 October 2005
- Launch offer of three years’ free servicing (until 31 December)
Hyundai’s award-winning Getz supermini has had a major makeover comprising a progressive facelift and a range of new engines. The new look, European-styled Getz, which goes on sale from 1 October benefits from significant revisions both inside and out.
The clean good looks of the previous model have been retained, while Hyundai’s designers have succeeded in bringing the company’s best selling model even closer in line with European tastes and expectations through a series of subtle yet significant styling changes.
The front of the car has been transformed with clear, wraparound headlamps and black bumper inserts, which give the car a cleaner, more sporty appearance. New wheel trims and alloy wheels further emphasise the model’s poise and balance. As before, top spec models add integrated front fog lights for added flare.
New interior features include a dual tone improved texture fascia and redesigned instrument panel and centre console. For added comfort, the rear headrests in the five-seat supermini have also been redesigned for even better rearward vision.
New Euro IV Hearts For New Getz
In terms of technical specifications, in addition to increased safety features the new Getz now offers new and improved engine options, all of which meet Euro IV emissions standards:
- Revised 1.1 petrol SOHC 4-cylinder 12 valve
- New 1.4 petrol DOHC 4-cylinder 16 valve
- All new 1.5 diesel DOHC 4-cylinder 16 valve with choice of 88 PS or 110 PS