- By Brian Long
- Published October 2005 (UK)
- ISBN 1-904788-43-2
- ISBN 1-84584-015-1 (leatherbound collector's edition)
- £39.99 UK
- £250 (Leatherbound collector's limited edition of just 500 numbered copies worldwide - hurry!)
- The definitive story of Honda's amazing supercar, the NSX
- Befitting the subject, the author is a leading motoring historian, who lives in Japan and who has received full co-operation from Honda
- Full year-by-year coverage of all production models, including limited editions
- Japanese, American and European markets covered in superb detail
- Well over 380 contemporary pictures, including rare prototypes, mainly in colour
- Advertising and sales brochures are also reproduced
- Interviews with key personnel
- Sales and production figures
Honda’s superbly engineered flagship model, the NSX, is the ultimate Japanese supercar. This book charts, in great detail, the complete history of the Honda NSX from inception to the present day, and also incorporates a buyer's guide. Features over 380 colour photos, advertising literature and interviews with key Honda personnel in order to tell the real story of the NSX. An absolute must have for anyone who owns, plans to own, or just plain admires the thinking person's supercar, the NSX.
Born in Coventry, Brian Long comes from a family with a proud heritage in both automotive and aviation engineering. He trained as a mechanical engineer, and worked at his father’s garage. Since 1990, he has had more than 30 books published. A member of the RJC (Researchers’ & Journalists’ Conference of Japan) and the Guild of Motoring Writers. Brian lives in Japan with his wife, Miho, son, Louis, and daughter, Sophie-Mercedes.
Cloth hardback. 224 pages. 250mm tall x 250mm. Over 380 colour photos.
Veloce books are stocked by or can be ordered from bookshops by quoting the correct ISBN number. Books can also be ordered on our website - www.veloce.co.ukPublished 28 October 2005