Honda has now introduced Idle Stop technology to the 1.2 i-VTEC Jazz range.
Idle Stop technology is a standard on all Honda’s hybrid models – CR-Z, Jazz Hybrid and Insight – as well as across the new Civic range. The Idle Stop system aids fuel efficiency by automatically switching off the engine when the car comes to a stop and is put in neutral with the foot off the clutch. The engine springs back into life as soon as the clutch is depressed.
This means that the Jazz 1.2 SE with Idle Stop records an official combined fuel economy of 54.3mpg and CO2 emissions of 120 g/km – representing an improvement of 3 g/km. The drop in CO2 emissions means that the Jazz 1.2 SE now sits in tax band C and costs only £30 a year to tax.
The Honda Jazz range benefits from the ‘Your Honda, Your Way’ campaign which gives you the ability to create your own complimentary ‘add-on’ package:
- 3 years servicing & road side assistance
- Fourth year extended Honda Happiness guarantee
- 3 years 6.4 per cent PCP with 0 per cent deposit
- 3 years 0 per cent HP with 35 per cent deposit – new addition
- 3 years road tax
- £300 insurance contribution