Honda Assistance App for the iPhone, Blackberry and Android operating systems
Honda has introduced the Honda Assistance App for smartphone owners to enable them to make contact when they most need it. It means there’s no need to search for the right phone number or try to pinpoint an exact location – the Honda Assistance App has been design to do this for you.
The primary function of the App is to enable Honda car and motorcycle customers covered either by the manufacturer’s warranty or a Honda extended guarantee to request roadside assistance should their vehicle breakdown. In addition, qualifying Honda car customers can request accident assistance should their vehicle be involved in a road traffic accident.
The new Honda App can be downloaded free of charge from Blackberry ‘App World’, Apple ‘App Store’ and Android ‘Google Play Store’.
Developed in conjunction with the AA motoring organisation, several other features have been incorporated into the App. All are designed to be of benefit to the customer and include:
- Breakdown and Accident Assistance: routes the caller through to Hondacare Assistance.
- Honda Happiness Insurance: where customers can request a quote for cover, or retrieve an existing one.
- AA Roadwatch: for the latest traffic updates and news of delays to their journey.
- My Details: where personal information is stored, making it easy for the call handler to contact them.
- My Reminders: to alert the customer when their MoT, service, insurance or extended warranty is due.