Audi S8 Guide
Currently the S8 has not been tested by Euro NCAP and therefore does not have a rating.
The Audi S8 is has been rated under the new car insurance group ratings : The Audi S8 is in car insurance_new group 49. All models are expensive (group 40+ being amongst the highest ratings) to insure.
CO2 emissions for the Audi S8 are 225 g/km, which is relatively high.
Model - (click for full specification)
- Not Available / Applicable
- Currently Being Researched, please check with your local Audi Dealer
- MPV / People Carrier
- SUV / 4x4 / Four Wheel Drive
- Super Unleaded Petrol
- Unleaded Petrol
- Hybrid ( Petrol / Electric or BioFuel)
* car icons do not represent specific models nor are they to scale.
We make every effort to ensure that the data we hold is correct and up-to-date, but inaccuracies do occur and prices, specifications can change. If in doubt, we recommend that before making a purchasing decision you check with you local Audi Car Dealer
. The car photographs may feature cars of a different specification or body style to the car reviewed or featured.