Ford Motor Company today announced a range of superb value-adding offers for customers including free insurance, additional features, Nectar Points and great finance deals.
This series of exciting retail offers are available across the range from the 1st August 2003 until the end of September 2003.
- £655 saving on the funky Ka giving it an on-the-road price of £5,995
- One years free insurance for Ka Style and Ka Collection for customers over 21, plus free air conditioning with Ka Collection
- £855 saving on Ka Luxury plus 15,000 Nectar Points. Now becomes available on-the-road for £8,995
- £500 saving on Fiesta Finesse which now starts at £7,495
- One years free insurance on Ford's centennial special edition Fiesta Black for customers aged over 21
- One years free insurance and free air conditioning on Fiesta LX, Zetec and special edition Fiesta Flame for drivers aged over 21
- £805 saving on Fiesta Ghia bringing the on-the-road price down to £9,995. Ghia customers will also benefit from 15,000 free Nectar Points
- £500 saving on Fusion 1, lowering its on-the-road price to £8,995
- Zero rate finance on Fusion 2, 3 and Fusion +, subject to a 35 per cent deposit or £500 deposit allowance
- 15,000 Nectar Points on Fusion 3 and Fusion +
- £1,005 saving on Britain's best selling car, Focus Zetec lowering its on-the-road price to £10,995
- £1,155 saving on Focus Zetec with added air conditioning, 'Quickclear' heated front screen and heated power mirrors, on-the-road now at £11,495
- One years free insurance on Focus TDCi Sport for drivers aged over 21
- Zero per cent finance, subject to 35 per cent deposit or £500 deposit allowance, on most models including ST170 and the special edition Focus Ink. Customers also benefit from 15,000 Nectar points on Focus Ghia.
- £1,000 saving on Graphite special edition available at £12,995 on-the-road and £13,995 for TDCi
- £1,900 saving on LX, Zetec, and Zetec S, pre 2004 model year. On-the-road now from £12,750
- £2,500 saving on Ghia, Ghia X and ST220, pre 2004 model year. On-the-road now from £14,750
- Zero per cent finance, subject to 50 per cent deposit across all models
- £2,505 gets you the Elegance Pack available on Galaxy Ghia which includes a multimedia player with DVD, leather seats, 17-inch alloy wheels and 6006 front-loading 6-CD auto-changer
- £1,000 saving on Galaxy LX models, now priced from £17,400
- £1,500 saving on all Galaxy Zetec and Ghia models, lowering their on-the-road prices to £18,400 and £19,900 respectively.