- New Focus family unveiled together for the first time
- Dynamic refined shape and distinctive profile
- Broad powertrain range with the introduction of new twin variable camshaft technology
- Introducing new, affordable technologies and in-car systems
- Enhanced space for passengers and luggage
- Comprehensive active and passive safety features
- Precise, rewarding and agile, Focus extends its driving authority
The all-new Ford Focus will make its world debut at the 2004 Mondial de l’Automobile in Paris on 23 September.
Lewis Booth, Chairman and CEO of Ford of Europe will unveil the entire Focus line up to the world's media.
On sale in January 2005, the new 3-door, 5-door and estate versions will be exclusively revealed alongside the Ford Focus C-MAX, completing the stylish new Focus family.
After six years and four million sales worldwide, the original Focus remains one of Europe’s top-selling cars, topping the sales charts in the UK for 50 months as Britain's best selling car. Focus has become a class benchmark for quality of driving and ownership experience. The next generation model aims to deliver more: involving and engaging its driver, while providing improvements for all occupants in terms of quality, craftsmanship, packaging and refinement.Published 7 September 2004