Still a firm favourite after ten years, the Ford Mondeo now adds a touch of the X factor to its line up with the new limited edition Titanium X.
With stunning exterior looks and modern luxury features, this special edition is set to turn the heads of customers seeking contemporary sports styling. Packed with extra features that enhance the driving experience, the interior includes new brushed chrome ornamentation, gear knob and unique grey Alcantara and leather seats.
Titanium X key features
- Bodystyling kit
- Sports suspension
- Standard 17" or optional 18" 7-spoke alloys
- Alcantara and leather seats
- Sony 6-disc CD player
- Privacy glass
- Thatcham Category 1 alarm
- Power foldable mirrors with puddle lights
- Headlamp jet wash
- Rain-sensing windscreen wipers
- Electronic temperature control air-con
Titanium X is available for a limited time in 4-door, 5-door or estate, with a choice of the all-new 155PS 2.2-litre TDCi, Ford's most powerful diesel engine to date or the new 200PS 3.0-litre V6.
On the road prices and insurance groups
- 2.2 4/5 door - £22,055 Estate - £23,055 13E
- 3.0 4/5 door - £22,080 Estate - £23,080 16A