Sharing the limelight will be a range-topping addition to Ford's small car family -Ford Fusion Plus, badged Fusion +.
On sale in the UK this summer, Fusion + combines Fusion's high seating position and outstanding visibility with innovative interior and exterior enhancements.Main features of the new Fusion + include:
- Exterior design enhancements including unique 16" alloy wheels, a perimeter styling kit, a unique front grille and privacy glass.
- DVD rear seat entertainment system with a central ceiling mounted screen, with passengers listening to the sound track via infra red headsets. They can play video games and the system also has CD and MP3 capability.
- A rear seat centre activity console providing up to 10.7 litres of additional stowage space, plus a 12-volt rear seat power point.
- Four new stowage pockets for small items: one on the front edge of driver’s seat cushion, one on the inner face of driver’s seat backrest and on each corner of rear seat cushions. Continued
- New interior fabrics and loadspace carpet with integrated protective runners.
- A choice of three engines, including the 1.4-litre 68 PS Duratorq TDCi, plus a new Durashift EST model and optional Electronic Stability Programme (ESP).
- The new Streetka offers fun, open-air driving in a stylish yet affordable two-seater package.
- Sportka hits the show as the hot performer of the Ka family, on sale in the UK this summer. Fun-to-drive character with enthusiastic handling and purposeful attitude it has a new 95 PS, 1.6-litre Duratec 8V engine mated to a close-ratio 5-speed gearbox. With 0-60 in 9.7 seconds, it has a top speed of 108 mph.
- Mondeo TDCi further refined with a new six-speed transmission for higher-output models in the range, starting with the 130 PS Duratorq TDCi 2.0-litre engine. On sale in March in the UK, it gives in-gear performance flexibility and top speed potential with improved fuel economy, and brings reduced engine revs at cruising speed to result in quieter operation.
- Britain's best-selling MPV, Ford Galaxy, gets more power with a new 130 PS Turbodiesel engine. Galaxy now offers three diesel engines and a 2.3-litre Euro Stage IV petrol engine. The new 1.9-litre TDi turbodiesel engine is available across the range and inflatable side curtain air bags extend Galaxy occupant protection.