Britain's favourite car, the Ford Focus, has a new addition to the range, Focus Bi-fuel. Priced from £15,000 on-the-road, this latest model offers great fuel economy and has created a lot of interest with London motorists as it is exempt from the congestion charge.
- Ford Focus is now available with a 1.8 115 PS bi-fuel, petrol/liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) engine, priced from £15,000 on-the-road
- The five-door Focus Bi-fuel comes with a three years/60,000 miles warranty
- There are now 40 models in the Ford LPG line-up, including Transit and Transit Connect models
- All Ford's LPG vehicles meet the highest emission requirements making them money-savers for London drivers
- Developed and engineered with Ford’s highest levels of durability
- All Ford LPG models are factory-fitted – not an aftermarket fitment
"Current demand for LPG is around four per cent of overall sales for commercial vehicles and around two per cent of all car sales. With our factory produced LPG models, covered by comprehensive warranties and dealer back up, we are well placed to grow with this emerging segment," said Peter Fleet, marketing director, Ford of Britain.
"Focus Bi-Fuel went on sale in June this year. It's set to account for around 1.5 per cent of overall Focus sales in the UK. Ford dealerships within the M25 are already seeing lots of customers interested in Bi-Fuel," he said.