- Streetka continues to take more of the market in its segment.
- Limited edition Streetka Red available now.
- Red leather interior and seats add stylish luxury to Streetka Red.
- Red interior creates a style statement when combined with Street Silver, Pitch Black or Storm body colours.
- Estimated on-the-road price £13,995.
Just 500 style-lovers will take to Britain's roads this summer in the limited edition Streetka Red, launched as part of Ford's "summer of love" marketing campaign. The striking red leather interior combines with three exterior colours to get these lucky Streetka drivers noticed.
At £13,995, Streetka Red comes with £200 of extras: a "Quickclear" heated front windscreen, windbreak and Streetka-branded carpet mats as standard. Combined with the other standard features of CFC-free air conditioning, heated front seats and metallic paint, this makes a unique luxury package. Streetka Red has a punchy 1.6i petrol engine and 14-inch alloy wheels.Published 2 August 2005