- New Ka Two-Tone special edition
- Silver bumpers and mirror housings
- Four colours: panther black, ocean, sea grey and new blazer blue
- Choice of two trim levels: Style Climate and Zetec Climate
- Only 1000 available. Priced on-the-road from £7,995
Britain's best-selling supermini, the Ford Ka, continues to reinvent itself. This month, the retro-look Two-Tone special edition goes on sale at £7,995.
September saw Ford Ka reach its 11th birthday. Age is all in the mind for this evergreen little car, which recorded 22,000 sales so far this year - almost 9,000 more than its nearest competitor.
The Two-Tone is an exciting limited edition available as a Style Climate or Zetec Climate. There are four body colours: panther black, ocean, sea grey and new blazer blue, to combine with the moondust silver bumpers and mirror housings.Published 27 November 2007