Fiat Auto (UK) has just announced prices for its all-new Panda range, which goes on sale in the UK on Saturday 17 January.
Recently crowned Car of the Year 2004, new Panda goes on sale here in six versions, all of which boast levels of specification unprecedented in this class.
In the case of the Dynamic version, customers will also be able to choose from three equally priced special equipment upgrades – Sound, AirCon and SkyDome. Each upgrade represents notably good value, since the cost of the individually priced additional features far exceeds the asking price for the complete package.
The main features of the six versions in the new Panda range, are as follows:
New Panda 1.1 8v Active
- Two front airbags
- 3-point inertia reel seatbelts for all passengers
- Central locking
- Dualdrive electric power steering
- Adjustable steering column
- ‘Follow Me Home’ headlights
- Fiat CODE II engine immobiliser
- RDS radio/cassette with four speakers
- ‘Intelligent’ windscreen wipers
- Heated rear window with ‘Intelligent’ wash/wipe
- Electric front windows with driver’s ‘One Touch’ facility