Ferrari has announced the official name for its all-new 2+2 model – the 612 Scaglietti, which goes on sale in the UK next summer. Named after famous Ferrari coachbuilder Sergio Scaglietti, the 4.9-metre long, all-aluminium 612 will blend the perfect combination of performance and comfort in the best traditions of a true Ferrari berlinetta designed to accommodate four people in high-speed luxury and safety.
- All new, 4.9-metre long, 2+2 model boasts 196 mph top speed
- First V12 Ferrari with all-aluminium chassis & body construction
- Lighter… but longer, wider and taller than the 456M
- V12 engine produces 540 bhp and 434 lb ft of torque
- Long wheelbase ensures 2+2 is a genuine four-seater
- Luggage capacity boosted by 25% - to 240 litres
- Named after famous Ferrari coachbuilder Sergio Scaglietti