- Powered by 5.7-litre V12 engine generating 515 bhp
- Fast-reacting adaptive dampers ‘read’ the road surface
- Electronic integration of engine, gearbox, brakes and suspension
- Revised interior with sporty and practical improvements
- First V12 Ferrari with F1-style steering wheel paddle gear shift
The Ferrari 575M Maranello marks a whole new level of achievement for the famous Italian marque’s hugely successful line-up of V12 front-engined sports supercars. It represents a further leap forward in the development of the 550 Maranello, a car generally considered to be one of the marque’s most popular models since its introduction in 1994.
As with all Ferraris, the heart of the new car is the engine and the 575M name is the abbreviation of its engine capacity – 5,748 cc together with ‘M’ which stands for ‘modificata’ (Italian for modified). The strengths of the 575M build on those of its predecessor, the 550 Maranello, boosting all-round performance and introducing the company’s legendary Ferrari F1 semi-automatic gearchange in a road-going Ferrari V12 for the first time.