Japanese compact car specialist Daihatsu has produced a leather-trimmed special edition of its Terios 4x4 mini sport-utility vehicle for this year’s Scottish Motor Show, at the SECC Glasgow, from 7 to 16 November – the Terios Sport ‘Ecosse’.
- Special edition Terios Sport Ecosse with luxury leather trim worth £800 – fitted free with show orders
- Copen - first UK show appearance since going on sale on 1 November
- Charade – highly praised, high value Super City Car
- Sirion – fast, frugal and from only £7,995 on-the-road
- YRV Turbo 130 – the UK’s most powerful 1.3 litre car
As well as the usual luxuries found on the Terios Sport, including 17-inch alloy wheels, a rear spoiler, front fog lights, air-conditioning, ABS and remote central-locking, the Sport Ecosse comes with a black and red leather interior.
What is more, while the on-the-road price of the Terios Sport Ecosse is £12,795, for orders placed at show the leather pack – worth £800 – will be fitted free of charge, making the Ecosse the same price as the standard Terios Sport for show-goers.
The seats are a combination of black and red leather with red leather door inserts completing the luxury interior. ‘Ecosse’ badges on the driver and front passenger doors, meanwhile, indicate the exclusivity of the model, which is available only in metallic silver.