To maintain its sales momentum in an increasingly competitive market, Citroen now, for the first time, has a five-strong commercial vehicle range - and is taking an innovative, multi-faceted approach:-
- Launching the innovative Xsara Enterprise*, a new class of business transport.
- Introducing its biggest and best cashback programme*, to make the already competitively priced Citroen commercial vehicle range outstanding value for money.
- Expanding the just-launched New Look Berlingo range with the addition of alternative electric and Dual Fuel versions*.
- Upgrading the specification of the New Look Relay range at no extra cost*.
- Extending the already wide range of specialist conversions available through the Citroen dealer network*.
Brian Roskell, Citroen’s commercial vehicle operations manager, comments, "Citroen has prepared to meet the forthcoming challenges in the light commercial vehicle sector during 2003. We enter the New Year with a range of initiatives, which are designed to strengthen our position in the market. We will also be making a number of announcements later in the year, which will further strengthen our position in the UK light commercial vehicle sector."Published 27 January 2003