Providing its commercial vehicle customers with an even wider range of tailored business transport solutions, Citroen is expanding its specialist converter programme. The company already has many long-running working relationships with specialist converters.
For 2003 Citroen is increasing its presence in the specialist conversion sector with the availability of New Look Relay Tipmaster tipper models. Specialist converted vehicles now available through the Citroen network include:-
- RoHill - New Look Relay car transporters
- Kinetic Special Vehicles - Dispatch taxi
- Somers - New Look Berlingo, Dispatch and New Look Relay temperature controlled bodies
- Advanced - New Look Relay minibuses
- RoHill, Whitacres and Cunnliffe - New Look Relay wheelchair accessible vehicles
- Gowerings - Dispatch & New Look Relay wheelchair accessible patient transport vehicles
- Jiffy - New Look Berlingo, Dispatch and New Look Relay mobile catering vehicles
- SVP and TVC - New Look Berlingo and Dispatch meals-on-wheels delivery vehicles
- Romahome - New Look Berlingo and New Look Relay motorcaravans
- Fame - New Look Relay high cube vans/mobile showrooms/police stations/libraries/shops
- Fame - New Look Relay kerbside recycling vehicles
- Tipmaster - New Look Relay tippers
All these specialist converters offer the equivalent 2 year, unlimited mileage/three year 100,000 mile warranty terms on their body work to match the Citroen vehicle warranty.
In the UK no other light commercial vehicle manufacturer can match Citroen’s range of vehicles suitable for specialist bodywork conversions. Citroen offers New Look Berlingo, Dispatch and New Look Relay platform cabs, New Look Relay chassis cabs, New Look Relay chassis crew cabs and New Look Relay chassis scuttles. In addition standard New Look Berlingo, Dispatch and New Look Relay panel van have proved to be extremely popular for a wide range of specialist conversions.
Brian Roskell, Citroen’s commercial vehicle operations manager, comments, "Citroen now has working relationships with its biggest-ever number of leading specialist converters. The company is constantly looking for further opportunities to develop products with other high quality specialist converters to expand Citroen business into new areas of the light commercial vehicle market."Published 28 January 2003