Citroen is now offering its biggest and most remarkable range of offers* ever, with a combination of 0% finance, low cost finance and great cashback deals, helping the pounds to quite literally fall off this summer.
Squeezing into a sexy little number really has never been easier. The offers of 0% finance, 5% APR low rate finance with no deposit, up to £3,400 cashback, and even free insurance on certain models, are available throughout July, all helping to ensure that drivers look their best in time for summer.
For example, the award-winning New Citroen C4 can be driven away from as little as £200 per month, thanks to a combination of £1,500 cashback and 0% finance. This means that a buyer of the C4 1.4i 16V VT Coupe could save an additional sum of around £1,000 compared to taking out a typical three year, 6.9% APR loan from an independent lender.
Family motoring also gets the pound-shifting treatment this summer with up to £3,400 off the Xsara Picasso compact MPV range. The eye-catching, slimline offers on Citroen’s large family car, the New Look C5, see £2,600 cashback on all models.
Thanks to these special deals prices for the sporty looking C2 supermini start at just £5,995 for the entry-level 1.1i L, whilst the rest of the range receives £1,100 cashback - there is even one year’s free insurance on the hottest VTR and VTS models. Buyers of Citroen’s popular C3 can make even more impressive savings of up to £2,200.
* Citroen’s July Highlights:
- 0% Finance is available on all models, except C1 & C2, with a 35% deposit and 36 monthly repayments.
- 5% APR Low Rate Finance via Citroen’s Elect 3 scheme is available on all models, except C1 and certain entry-level models, and requires no deposit and 37 monthly repayments.
- £1,100 cashback on almost all C2 models.
- £1,500 cashback on almost all C3 and Berlingo Multispace models, and on all C3 Pluriel and C4 models.
- £2,600 cashback on almost all Xsara Picasso models and on all New Look C5 models.
- £3,000 cashback on all C8 models.
- One years free insurance available for C2 VTR and VTS models purchased via Citroen’s Elect 3 scheme. Drivers must be aged 21-80 (not available in Northern Ireland).