Two innovative new vehicles make their Mobility Roadshow debut as part of Citroen's major display. The new Citroen C3 Picasso and Citroen Nemo Multispace will further enhance Citroen's position as one of the UK's largest and most committed vehicle suppliers to the mobility sector.
At the Mobility Roadshow (Kemble Airfield, Cirencester, 4th - 6th June 2009), The Citroen display will include the following vehicles:-
- New Citroen C3 Picasso (including one fitted with dual controls and steering ball)
- New Citroen Nemo Multispace (including two fitted with hand controls, 'left foot flip', emergency brake and steering ball)
- New Citroen Berlingo Multispace 7 seat (fitted with dual controls and steering ball)
- Citroen Grand C4 Picasso EGS (one fitted with scooter hoist and one fitted with hand controls, 'left foot flip', emergency brake and steering ball)
- Citroen Berlingo Multispace 5 seat (fitted with dual controls and steering ball)
- Citroen C4 Picasso EGS 5-seat (fitted with hand controls, 'left foot flip', emergency brake and steering ball)
- Citroen C4 5-door hatchback auto (fitted with hand controls, 'left foot flip', emergency brake and steering ball)
- Citroen C5 Tourer
- Citroen Dispatch Combi
Citroen offers the widest choice of fuel efficient, low emission vehicles for Mobility Scheme customers, ranging in size from the Citroen C1 city car through to the Citroen Dispatch Combi. A feature of Citroen cars available for Mobility Scheme customers is the wide choice of MPVs, which offer significant accessibility benefits.
The Citroen MPV choice now includes the newly launched, compact, but exceptionally roomy Citroen C3 Picasso and Nemo Multispace models, which join the existing Citroen Berlingo First Multispace, New Citroen Berlingo Multispace (newly available in 7-seat format), Citroen C3 Picasso, Citroen Grand C4 Picasso, Citroen C8 and Citroen Dispatch Combi. This wide choice of Citroen MPVs provides an unrivalled range of people-carrying options in the up-to 9 seat sector.
The new Citroen C3 Picasso is the latest demonstration of Citroen's mastery of space and versatility. Its unique Spacebox design mixes MPV space with SUV presence to deliver ample interior space with city-friendly dimensions. Both the Citroen C3 Picasso's interior and exterior design demonstrate innovative thinking to achieve maximum practicality in the most stylish manner.
The new Citroen Nemo Multispace offers a unique combination of compact external dimensions, massive internal space and exceptional visibility. The Citroen Nemo Multispace also provides the benefits of ease of access, exceptional headroom and the option of Citroen's SensoDrive, two pedal automated manual transmission, which further improves the Citroen Nemo Multispace's already excellent fuel economy and reduces emissions.Published 28 May 2009