Only 10 RHD Models Coming to the UK
The Citroen DS3 Cabrio Racing has gone on sale priced at £29,305 and will be limited to a production run in the UK of just 10 cars.
The DS3 Cabrio Racing is powered by a 207hp four-cylinder 1.6-litre THP engine which is capable of 0-62 mph in 6.5 seconds with a top speed of 145 mph.
- Re-mapping of the engine control unit (ECU)
- Modified sports exhaust system & sports silencer
- Modified turbo system with integrated carbon-trimmed components & specialist motor sports equipment
- High-performance suspension with adapted front & rear shock absorbers (to handle the increased power)
- Widening of the front & rear tracks by 30mm - plus lowering the car by 15mm
- Revised steering mapping & a modified steering control system
- Up-rated braking system, including 4-piston racing callipers at the front
- Switchable Electronic Stability Control programme (S.ESC) to complement the sports handling, which can be deactivated according to the driver’s preference.
The body work is finished in Moondark Matte Grey with brilliant red stripes down each door, the roof is black fabric. It rides on 18” Brilliant Black ‘Nemesis’ wheels with brilliant red DS logo centre caps and red painted brake callipers.
The interior features Alcantara trimmed and embossed Citroen Racing seats with brilliant red stitching and headrest inserts. The Moondark Grey dashboard features a brilliant red vertical stripe. There is even a plaque, positioned in front of the gear lever, to show the unique number of the car.
Core equipment includes LED daytime running lights, automatic digital air conditioning and rear parking sensors. The model also features the eMyWay Signature pack, which includes an RDS stereo radio/MP3 compatible CD player with steering mounted controls as well as a Bluetooth system with USB socket and eight speaker HiFi system.Published 19 March 2014