- YOUR step-by-step illustrated guide to body, trim & mechanical restoration
- By Lindsay Porter
- Published January 2005 (UK)
- ISBN 1-903706-44-0
- £29.99 UK
No 2CV Owner Should Be Without This Book!
- THE definitive guide to restoring the Citroen 2CV, Dyane & Van
- Step-by-step, hands-on, how to do everything from changing a wing (fender) to changing the chassis
- Over 1500 COLOUR illustrations
- Covers ALL aspects of restoration: bodywork, interior trim and mechanical components
- What to look for when buying the project vehicle
- Specifications, clubs and specialists
- Over 7.5 million of these cars and vans were built all around the world
Here’s the long-awaited definitive guide to restoring the Citroen 2CV and its close relatives the Dyane and Van (Ami 6 & Mehari owners will also find much useful information). Aimed at the owner, here is a step-by-step, hands-on guide to every aspect of restoration including body, trim and mechanical components. Over 1500 colour illustrations show every stage of the process.
Lindsay Porter is a top-selling motoring author who has written literally dozens of manuals and restoration guides on classic and modern cars.
Softback. 270 tall x 207mm or 10-5/8 tall x 8-1/8in. 272 pages. Over 1500 colour illustrations.
Veloce books are stocked by or can be ordered from bookshops by quoting the correct ISBN number. Books can also be ordered on our website - www.veloce.co.ukPublished 16 January 2005