Chrysler customers are in line for even greater value for money from today following a price realignment on the popular PT Cruiser range.
The more competitive price range means that, for the first time, the modern classic PT Cruiser can be bought and driven away for less than £13,000. At the other end of the scale, the top-of-the-range 2.2 CRD Limited now costs £17,195 – a reduction of £1,700 compared with the previous price.
Simon Elliott, managing director of Chrysler and Jeep in the UK said: "We have always said that PT Cruiser represents good value for money, but these new prices go far beyond that.
"The quality, great design and fun of a PT Cruiser are still there – it’s just the price that’s changed, for the better."
The complete price range (on the road) for Chrysler PT Cruiser is as follows:
- 2.0 Classic (manual) £12,995
- 2.0 Touring (manual) £14,495
- 2.0 Touring (auto) £15,295
- 2.0 Limited (manual) £15,995
- 2.0 Limited (auto) £16,795
- 2.2 CRD Classic (manual) £14,195
- 2.2 CRD Touring (manual) £15,695
- 2.2 CRD Limited (manual) £17,195