Kalos Xtra – under £7,000
This new model continues the theme of providing outstanding value for the Daewoo customer. At £6,995 on the road, Kalos Xtra 1.4 is positioned very competitively for a supermini. With 5 doors as standard, Kalos Xtra has a class leading equipment package and ownership costs are minimised with Daewoo’s Peace of Mind package.
Unique 14" alloy wheels are a strong external feature accompanied by dual front and side airbags, ABS, remote central door locking and alarm, electric front windows and height adjustable steering column.
In addition, Kalos Xtra can be ordered with an Xtra+ pack – for £300 (the price of metallic paint alone from some competitors), customers can take advantage of metallic paint and a 6 CD autochanger.
Tacuma Xtra – under £10,500
Tacuma Xtra completes the theme of value for money special models across the range. Priced well below its key competitors at £10,495 on the road, it offers unrivalled value in the compact MPV segment. Key features include dual front airbags, air conditioning, ABS, three separate, foldable and removable rear seats, 6 CD autochanger with steering wheel mounted controls and reverse parking sensors – plus of course, Daewoo’s Peace of Mind package.
- 3-cylinder 0.8 litre develops 52Ps @ 5900rpm
- 4-cylinder 1.0 litre develops 64Ps @ 5400rpm
- 0.8 35.8/55.4/46.3mpg Urban/extra-urban/combined
- 1.0 34.5/53.3/44.1mpg Urban/extra-urban/combined
- CO2 0.8 – 161g/km 1.0 – 158g/km
- 0.8 2
- 1.0 3
- 4-cylinder 1.4 litre 8-valve develops 83Ps @ 5600rpm
- 27.7/47.0/37.7mpg Urban/extra-urban/combined
- CO2 175g/km
- 4-cylinder 1.6 litre 16-valve develops 106Ps @ 6000rpm
- 25.7/42.2/34.0mpg urban/extra-urban/combined
- CO2 208g/km