Special Deals On Matiz And Tacuma - 0% Finance On Kalos 1.4SE/SX
GM Daewoo is extending its special sales incentive programme through spring into summer on Matiz and Tacuma. Savings are available through to the end of June 2003.
Kalos 1.4SE and SX models are available with 0% finance until 31 May 2003.
GM Daewoo’s new Kalos 5-door supermini was launched in January and is making steady progress in the sales charts. For a very limited period, the Kalos 1.4SE and SX models are available with 0% finance:
- Three Year Term - 36 monthly payments
- 30% minimum fixed deposit
- Interest rate - 0%
- No fees, so 0% APR is maintained
Kalos Finance Examples
|Kalos 1.4 8v SE 5 door||Kalos 1.4 8v SX 5 door|
|On the road price||£7,795.00||£8,395.00|
|Deposit (minimum 30%)||£2,338.48||£2,518.36|
|36 Monthly Payments of||£151.57||£163.24|
|Total Amount Payable||£7,795.00||£8,395.00|
Full details of the 0% finance offer are available at GM Daewoo retailers.
Daewoo’s Matiz city car started the year with a £600 customer saving across the range, adding the new 1.0 litre derivative in February. This very successful programme is now extended to all new retail orders for Matiz registered on or before 30 June 2003, making a Matiz 0.8 litre SE, £5,995 on the road. The 1.0 litre engine costs just £300 more. And that’s not all – every Matiz comes with Daewoo’s industry leading Peace of Mind package of three years' free servicing, three-year warranty and three years' AA roadside assistance cover. The customer can also take an Institute of Advanced Motorists driving course absolutely free of charge.
Following the success of the £1,000 customer saving on the Tacuma SE that was available up to the end of March, GM Daewoo has extended the offer to all Tacuma derivatives. The new offer will apply to all Tacuma SE, SX and CDX 2003 models registered on or before 30 June 2003, each being eligible for the £1,000 customer saving.
This spacious 5-seat family MPV now starts from just £9,995 on the road. It doesn’t end there as every Tacuma also comes with Daewoo’s unbeatable Peace of Mind package of three-years' free servicing, three-year warranty and three-years' of AA roadside assistance. The package also includes the free Institute of Advanced Motorists driving course. In detail:
- Tacuma 1.6 SE at £9,995 on the road, provides a compact MPV with 3 years' free servicing, dual airbags, ABS and three separate, foldable and removable rear seats for under £10,000.
- The Tacuma 1.6 SX adds electric rear windows, driver's arm rest, steering wheel audio controls, and air conditioning for £10,995.
- The Tacuma 2.0 CDX offers all the above plus a 2.0 litre 16 valve engine, 15" alloy wheels, seat back tables and a 180 degree swivelling front passenger seat for £11,995.