Updated & enlarged 2nd edition
By Barrie Price
Published November 2003 (UK)
Price £35.00 (UK) (standard edition). Leatherbound collector's edition £225.00.
- The concise history, from conception and development to the end of production, of the Type 57 – the last truly French Bugatti.
- Now with over 400 mainly period photographs and illustrations, together with contemporary sales and other interesting material.
- Individual chassis sales records of Bugatti’s most successful model.
- Detailed technical data on all aspects of the car.
- High quality artpaper production. Leatherbound edition available.
Acknowledgements & Publisher’s Note. Introduction to the Type 57 Bugatti. Type 57 Coachwork. The Type 59 Grand Prix Car. Other Racing Cars. The Type 57S Sports Car. The Type 57 Racing Sports Car. The Type 64. The Type 101.
Appendix I Factory Sales Records. Appendix II Sales and Service Statistics. The Bugatti Trust. Index
Cloth hardback + jacket. 250 x 207mm (portrait). 240 artpaper pages. Over 400 mainly period photographs/illustrations.Published 13 November 2003