Do you begin to see a pattern forming? If so you are not alone. Demand for the Blenheim range has increased year by year. Real enthusiasts seem to relish the fact that our cars have genuine character, integrity and charm. They appreciate that they are different for very good reasons. The longer you own a Bristol, the more you will tend to love it. Such virtues can not be obtained elsewhere.
Our updated Blenheim range for 2005 consists of three models:
Blenheim 3 Providing dignified express travel for four six-foot persons and their luggage as always.
Blenheim 3G As above but can be fuelled on either petrol or LPG. Huge range and operating economy equivalent to a diesel; yet with superior silence and smoothness. Advanced LPG system provides seamless and simple operation.
Blenheim 3S An exciting development of our normal saloon providing genuinely sporting performance, with enhanced handling, roadholding and brakes. Torque to weight ratio is superior even to rivals with turbocharged engines. The ultimate ‘Q’ car.
Changes to all 3 and 3G models in 2005 are as follows:
- 225/60 x16 tyres (previously 215/70 x15).
- 16" 5 spoke alloy wheels improve appearance and increase airflow across the brakes by 26%.
- 2" wider rear track further enhances roadholding, stability and visual appeal.
- Revised engine computer for enhanced smoothness and fuel economy.
- Larger four piston brake callipers and improved brake pads for longer life and even better fade resistance.
- Uprated front springs for crisper handling.
- Revised dampers providing greater body control in fast driving with reduced small bump harshness around town.
- Rotary ventilation controls for more precise adjustment.
- Wood veneer door cappings and matching wood trim over air-conditioning console for more club-like interior feel.
These desirable enhancements make an already delightful luxury car even better.Published 19 April 2005