BMW Lifestyle launches an updated model of their Mountain Bike the Enduro for 2012 season, priced £2,881.
The redesign includes an improved frame in Matt Black with Bright Green and Black accents and new wheels. They have kept the individual adjustment features, the high-quality equipment and ride characteristics.
So you will have just as much fun going uphill as you’ll enjoy downhilling and free riding.
Weight: 14.8 kg. Monocoque frame consisting of two deep-drawn aluminium shells (AL6061-T6): robot-welded and powder-coated.
It is available to order now through you local BMW Dealership.
BMW Mountain Bike Enduro 2012 Specification
- Frame: Aluminium, full suspension, BMW design with integrated BMW logo, single-colour Glossy/Matt Black finish, with 4-pivot rear suspension
- Fork: Fox 32 RL O/B suspension fork, 1 ⅛", QR Black, 140 mm travel
- Damper: Fox Float RP2 BV, 145 mm travel
- Handlebar: X-TAS-Y AL 2014 DB low-rise MTB bar, Matt Black
- Stem: BMW original MTB stem, Matt Black (100 mm)
- Crank set: Shimano XT 42/32/24, 170 mm arm
- Brakes: Shimano XT hydraulic disc brakes, 180 mm/180 mm
- Wheel set: Crank Brothers Cobalt 2, black ring, silvertone hub, bright green nipples and pins
- Tyres: Schwalbe Fat Albert
- Shift system: Shimano Deore XT, 30-speed
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Deore XT
- Front derailleur: Shimano XT FD-M770 E Type
- Shifter: Shimano XT
- Cassette: Shimano XT, 11–34 teeth, 10-speed
- Chain: Shimano XT
- Saddle: fi’zi:k Nisene Sport, Black/Green
- Pedals: Wellgo WPD-95B, sealed, two-sided (clipless/clip pedals)