The stunning Bentley Continental GT coupe will now have even further visual appeal with the creation of an optional range of contemporary design features packaged as the Mulliner Driving Specification.
Designed by Bentley’s bespoke coachbuilding division, the Mulliner Driving Specification is being offered in direct response to customer demand for a more overtly sporting character to the Continental GT.
Bentley is also announcing enhancements to the standard specification 2005 Model Year Continental GT. In addition a new range of factory and Bentley Mulliner options is also being introduced, further increasing customer choice and the ability to specify a car to suit their needs.
• Optional Mulliner Driving Specification is the first significant product development for Bentley Continental GT since its launch.
• Created in response to customer demand for further sporting feel.
• Introduces Bentley Mulliner craftsmanship to Continental GT range.
• Mulliner Driving Specification package will comprise:
- 20-inch 2-piece, 7-spoke alloy sports wheels with bespoke Advan Sport 275/35 R20 tyres
- Drilled alloy sports foot pedals and footrest
- Sporting gear lever finished in knurled chrome and hide
- Bold two-tone leather and veneer combinations
- Diamond quilted hide to facings, doors and rear quarter panels
- Embroidered ‘Bentley’ marque emblem to seat facings
- Indented hide headlining
- Dark-stained Burr Walnut or Piano black veneer
- Two-tone hide trimmed multi-function steering wheel
- Cross-stitching to seats and door panels
- Aluminium facia panels
- Vavona and Olive Ash premium wood veneers
- Embossed ‘Bentley’ marque emblem to seat facings
- Lambswool rugs or deep pile carpet mats with hide trimming
- Mulliner alloy fuel filler cap
- Voice activation for in-car telephone in six languages
- Carpets and seatbelts that can be matched to either the main or secondary hide colour
• The cost of the optional Mulliner Driving Specification is £6,000.00.
• Orders will be taken from October 2004.Published 28 September 2004