- New TT flagship Coupe available from July 19th for £29,155 OTR
- Right-hand-drive versions built first in exceptional break with normal production procedures
- Roadster 3.2 quattro to follow later this year
- Both models fitted as standard with motorsport-derived, twin-clutch Direct Shift Gearbox (DSG) incorporating steering wheel paddle shifts
- 250PS, 320Nm, 0-62mph in 6.4 seconds, top speed limited to 155mph, 28.8mpg (combined)
- Aerodynamic styling package, unique suspension set-up, RS 4-derived brakes
The new breakthrough transmission system will not be the only exception to the rule for the V6-powered TT, because in an extremely rare break with normal production protocol Audi AG has elected to build right-hand-drive versions of the new sports car first. In recognition of the unequalled demand for TT in this country, British drivers will be behind the wheel around a month before their fellow Europeans.