Latest Audi saloon range will be among the most attainable in the executive sector
- New A6 saloon makes its World debut at 2004 Geneva Motor Show
- UK prices will be available at the Show on Tuesday March 2nd, and are expected to start from a very competitive £24,000 OTR
- Average price increase at launch of under 1 per cent for a car that is new from the ground up
- Available to order from early April for first deliveries from June 12
- Longer and wider new A6 features new engines, new chassis design, updated transmissions and the latest in-car technology
Despite the new car’s countless advantages over its predecessor, V6 and V8 launch cars are expected to start from just over £24,000 OTR, with UK orders acceptable from early April for first deliveries from June 12.
The first phase of new A6 models will feature three advanced new V6 engines - a 177PS 2.4 petrol, a 256PS 3.2 petrol with FSI direct petrol injection and a 3.0 TDI V6 with 225PS - plus a compact V8 petrol unit with 335PS for range flagships.Published 28 February 2004