Informative one-day UK driving course involving TT 3.2, S4 and RS 6 forms part of new Europe-wide Audi training programme
- New Silverstone-based Audi high performance driver training programme launches in mid-March
- Based around TT Coupé 3.2 quattro, S4 quattro and RS 6 quattro models
- Includes ‘classroom’ training and six practical sessions on Silverstone’s Stowe circuit and surrounding areas
- One-day course costs £349 including VAT, breakfast, lunch and refreshments
Open to UK driving licence-holders aged 21 and over*, irrespective of the car they own, the new Audi Driving Experience will bring out the best in every driver through a series of challenging training exercises based on and around the Northamptonshire circuit. These will be negotiated by a fleet of high-performance V6-powered, 250PS TT Coupé 3.2 quattros, S4 quattros with their unique-in-class 344PS V8 engines and potent, V8 biturbo RS 6 quattros with 450PS.
The informative and rewarding one-day course begins from 8.30am with a briefing explaining the theory behind driving and the laws of physics governing a car’s every move. Next on the itinerary are six practical sessions covering everything from controlling understeer in corners to fast lane changes and braking techniques, and in the process revealing the untapped potential of both the Audi and its driver. The programme concludes at 5.00pm with the presentation of certificates.
Audi Driving Experience courses at Silverstone are available this year on selected dates from March through to December. The full day of training, including breakfast, lunch and refreshments, costs £349 including VAT.
As an added benefit, completion of the Audi Driving Experience course at Silverstone grants access to the wider world of Audi driver training. Graduates can hone their skills further afield through exciting Audi Driving Experience programmes involving everything from ice driving in Finland to conquering the 170+ corners making up Germany’s gruelling Nürburgring Nordschleife circuit.
* With fewer than 9 driving licence penalty pointsPublished 7 February 2004