New S line sports specification available this month further enhances acclaimed Audi executive saloon
- Exterior enhancements backed up by suspension and braking modifications for new driver-focused A6 S line models
- First phase of S line models range in price from £27,145 OTR to £44,485 OTR
- Further exterior additions also available for S line models at extra cost of £1,100 (£875 for 4.2 quattro models)
- Longer and wider A6 features new engines, new chassis design, updated transmissions and the latest in-car technology
- 34 per cent increase in torsional rigidity maximises potential for sporting handling and ride refinement
Arriving in the UK this month are the latest and most driver-focused versions to date of the new Audi A6 saloon. Incorporating all current V6 and V8 engines, the new A6 S line models further emphasise the dynamic abilities of the executive contender, which even in its ‘standard’ form has been designed to be the sportiest car in the segment.
Ranging in price from £27,145 OTR to £44,485 OTR, S line models feature eye-catching exterior upgrades, suspension and braking modifications and interior enhancements designed to maximise the style and further sharpen the sporting reflexes of the acclaimed sports saloon.
Externally, the more dynamic S line specification brings distinctive 18-inch 5-arm alloy wheels, which fill their arches thanks to special S line sports suspension giving a 30 millimetre lower ride height than standard models.