- Lightweight aluminium and steel hybrid construction and magnetic ride system maximise potential of all new Audi sports car
- Successor to iconic TT (launched in 1999) now available to order in the UK - first deliveries in October 2006
- Initially available with the 200PS 2.0-litre Turbo FSI petrol engine and front-wheel-drive or the 250PS 3.2-litre V6 harnessed by quattro permanent four-wheel-drive
- TT Coupé 2.0 T priced at £24,625 OTR and TT Coupé 3.2 quattro at £29,285 OTR
- Advanced Audi Space Frame construction blending 69% aluminium and 31% steel for outstanding weight distribution benefiting dynamics
- Optional Magnetic Ride system for optimum handling composure
- Retractable spoiler increases downforce to maximise stability
The unenviable challenge of creating a successor to the iconic Audi TT Coupé has just been met - the new Audi TT Coupé is now open for UK order with prices starting from £24,625 OTR. First deliveries of UK TT models are scheduled for early October.
The now even more focused Audi sports car innovates with revolutionary Audi Space Frame aluminium and steel hybrid construction that minimises weight, maximises dynamic potential and allows full exploitation of the two powerful petrol engines available at launch. Its already exceptional agility and response can also be boosted by a futuristic new magnetic ride system.
Power for the dramatically styled new coupe is provided by either the 2.0-litre Turbo FSI petrol engine with 200PS or the 3.2-litre V6 petrol engine with 250PS. 2.0 T FSI versions will be front-wheel-driven, and the 3.2-litre models will be harnessed by the acclaimed quattro four-wheel-drive system. Six-speed manual transmission will be a standard feature of both versions, with the Stronic twin-clutch automatic transmission (formerly known as DSG) available as a cost option at £1,400.