- Audi exclusive line specification brings distinctive new interior colour schemes to TT Coupé and Roadster models
- Option includes two-tone Fine Nappa Leather upholstery and extended leather trim with seat centres and door panels in a choice of silver, crimson red, signal orange or saddle brown colour schemes
- Option priced at £1,750 for 2.0 TFSI Coupe and Roadster models (normally featuring leather and Alcantara mix upholstery) and at £1,200 for 3.2 quattro models with standard Fine Nappa Leather upholstery
- Audi exclusive programme offers virtually infinite number of customisation possibilities across all Audi models, including in excess of 30,000 pre-mixed exterior paint colours
- Bespoke paint mixtures to match team colours, favourite lipstick shades etc also possible
Individuality breeds content for the increasingly high proportion of Audi drivers wanting maximum scope for personalisation of their chosen model, and to meet this growing desire for ‘made-to-measure’ motoring the Vorsprung durch Technik brand is expanding its choice of bespoke trim options. The TT, with its new range of distinctive exclusive line interior colour schemes, is the latest to benefit.
The new four-colour exclusive line option for TT Coupé and Roadster models complements the full-scale Audi exclusive programme already providing buyers with over 30,000 exterior colour choices and virtually limitless opportunity for exclusivity in the cabin.
Priced at £1,750 for 2.0 TFSI versions, and at £1,200 for 3.2 quattros, it adds striking bi-colour Fine Nappa Leather upholstery and extended leather trim taking in the instrument panel cover, door armrest and the sides of the centre console.
The black leather seat edging contrasts with centre sections and door panels in a choice of either silver, crimson red, signal orange or saddle brown, and these are colour matched with stitching and piping for the hand brake handle, steering wheel rim, gear lever gaiter and floor mats. Audi exclusive line scuff plates are also part of the package.
Audi exclusive for an even more personal touch
Audi customers looking to stamp their mark even more decisively on any model in the range can also select from the extensive list of personalisation options offered as part of the wider Audi exclusive programme.
Externally, Audi exclusive opens up the paint palette to include in excess of 30,000 ready prepared colours, and for the ultimate in bespoke bodies, includes the option of ‘one-off’ colour mixes, providing a suitable colour sample can be supplied.
Inside, the exclusive choices include a wide variety of new and unique colour schemes applied to everything from the carpet and floor mats to the seatbelts, the headlining and, depending on the model, even the parcel shelf. Virtually every visible surface can be covered in colour co-ordinated premium quality leather or sumptuous Alcantara, complemented by the finest wood (options available vary by model).
The opportunities for personalisation across the Audi range are exhaustive, and provide plenty of latitude. The team at quattro GmbH, the Audi styling and tuning subsidiary responsible for special projects, is happy to ‘think outside the box’ to try and satisfy every request, no matter how unique its nature. Further information is available from Audi Centres nationwide.
Increasing expenditure on bespoke options
Exclusivity is becoming increasingly important to Audi customers, a rapidly increasing proportion of which are high and very high net worth individuals. Already a collective total of well in excess of £100,000 is dedicated each month by customers to ‘tailor-made’ Audi Exclusive exterior finishes and interior trims alone, with rare or unique body colours, in-car entertainment options and leather trim upgrade packages costing from as little as £300 to as much as £11,000 all proving popular.Published 13 June 2007