The Aston Martin Cygnet & colette limited edition features Lightning Silver paint with exclusive colette blue styling details which include a race collection inspired front bumper and bonnet livery.
Aston Martin has joined up colette, in order to produce the limited edition Aston Martin Cygnet & colette luxury city car.
Just 14 examples of the Aston Martin Cygnet & colette city car will be produced in the collaboration, and will be hand crafted via the company's personalisation service Aston Martin Works Tailored, which offers limitless options personalised specifically through the Works Service facility.
The Aston Martin Cygnet & colette limited edition features Lightning Silver paint with exclusive colette blue styling details which include a race collection inspired front bumper and bonnet livery, mirror caps and diamond turned road wheels. The interior features a Bitter Chocolate theme, inspired by colette's mascot Oscar, the chocolate brown Labrador.
The Works Tailored team has created unique 'Cygnet & colette' elements including:
- Stainless steel hand formed and engraved door handle badges
- 'Cygnet & colette' branded hand enamelled boot badging manufactured by Thomas Fattorini
- Quilted Alcantara sun visors to complement the quilted leather door and seat inserts
- Hand trimmed, quilted colette blue leather occasional cushions for the rear seats
- 'Cygnet & colette' branding on satellite navigation start up
- A unique 'Cygnet & colette' key ring machined from solid aluminium with blue enamelling
Aston Martin Director of Design, Marek Reichman said: "Aston Martin and colette are both cool brands that successfully blend modernity and innovation. It made perfect sense to work together and create this limited piece of automotive fashion for the city.
“The colette car is the first of the exclusive 'Cygnet &' collaborations. These cars will give Aston Martin a relevant platform to reach out to new customers in urban areas."
The Aston Martin Cygnet & colette features a selection of goodies which include a Wallpaper Paris guide, a custom Sigg bottle to stay hydrated and the latest colette compilation CDs.
Prices start from €48,995 for the 14 Aston Martin 'Cygnet & colette', with orders being placed through the colette store in Paris for delivery by the end of 2011.Published 23 June 2011