- The Essential Buyer’s Guide
- By Keith Booker
- Published March 2005 UK
- ISBN 1-904788-69-6 - £9.99 UK
- Great advice from a marque specialist Is it the right car for you? - will it fit your garage, will you fit in the car?
- Walk away or stay? - a quick initial evaluation of a car
- Unique points scoring system to evaluate cars after detailed inspection
- How to check the car’s authenticity
- Which models are best
- The implications of restoration
- Running cost details
- Detailed specifications
A small investment in this book could save you a fortune ... Just like taking an expert with you when you view the car. With the aid of this book’s step-by-step expert guidance, you’ll discover all you need to know about the car you want to buy. Unique points system will help you to value the car in relation to condition. This is an important investment - don’t buy a car without this book’s help!
1963 to 1976 - Giulia Sprint GT, Sprint GT Veloce, 1750 GTV/GT Veloce, GT 1300 Junior, 2000GTV/GT Veloce, GT 1600 Junior, 1.6 GT Junior, 1.3 GT Junior.
Keith Booker has owned Alfa Romeos for more than 25 years. He has enjoyed his 1972 GT 1600 Junior since 1986 and for 12 years also ran a Giulia Super. He has been an Alfa Romeo Owner's Club UK member for 23 years and has served as a director of the club. A bank manager by profession, Keith recently retired and can now devote more time to his wife and two children and his enduring passion for historic motor racing, especially when Alfa Romeos are participating. He has contributed to publications in the UK, Italy and the USA.